March 29, 2017 7:33 pm
The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst: Season 1
- A Body in The Bay. A six-part profile of Robert Durst, the scion of a wealthy New York real-estate family who has been accused of three murders over three decades, but never convicted, begins with the discovery of a dismembered body in Texas in 2001 and its possible connection to Durst.
- Poor Little Rich Boy. Robert Durst discusses witnessing his mother’s suicide when he was a child and his 1973 marriage to Kathleen McCormack, who disappeared in 1982.
- The Gangster’s Daughter. The case of Kathie Durst’s 1982 disappearance is reopened in 2000, but Robert Durst’s friend Susan Berman is murdered before police can interview her.
- The State of Texas vs. Robert Durst. Robert Durst goes on trial in 2003 in Texas for the murder of his neighbor, Morris Black, but the defendant’s legal team comes up with an unusual plea.
- Family Values. The search for Kathie Durst continues 33 years after she disappeared in 1982.
- What the Hell Did I Do? The series concludes after nearly a decade of investigating Robert Durst and his alleged crimes and discussing the cases with dozens of individuals, including family, friends, police, lawyers, jurors and journalists.